Prime Day is the one day (or more accurately, day and a half) of the year when Prime members get exclusive access to tons of deals sitewide. The deals aren’t limited to products — during this time, you can also save on Amazon membership and services, including Prime Now, Amazon’s two-hour grocery and home essentials delivery service that’s free for all Prime members.
If you’ve never tried Prime Now, now’s the best time to sign up because Amazon is running a special Prime Day promotion.
First-time customers will get $10 off their first order of Prime Now or Whole Foods Market, and $10 off their second order when they using code “20PRIMEDAY” any time now through 11:59 p.m. on July 17 (when Prime Day ends).
The offer is valid on orders of $10.01 or more, and the second $10 discount expires at 11:59 p.m. on July 31.
Whether you forgot an important ingredient to make your favorite summer party recipe or simply don’t want to go outside and face the sweltering heat in order to restock on shampoo and office supplies, you’ll be able to take advantage of the convenience and speed of Prime Now, at a discounted price.
You do need to be a Prime member in order to take advantage of Prime Now delivery, this limited-time promotion, and other Prime Day deals. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial here just in time to enjoy these benefits.
Check back frequently for Insider Picks’ curated selection of the best and most up-to-date Prime Day deals to shop.
Check out all of our Amazon Prime Day coverage:
- Everything you need to know about Amazon Prime Day 2018
- When is Amazon Prime Day? Mark your calendar for July 16-17
- Early-access Prime Day deals you can start shopping now
- How did Amazon Prime Day come to be?
- Here’s how to successfully get a Lightning Deal during Amazon Prime Day 2018
- Is Amazon Prime worth it? We think it is — here are 14 reasons why
- A complete guide to all of Amazon’s devices — what they do and which to buy
- How much is two-day shipping on Amazon without Prime? We calculated the cost
- Amazon Prime 30-day free trial — how to gain access to Prime Day sales
- I purchased a 6-month supply of toilet paper on Amazon Prime Day — and it was one of the best decisions I ever made